I am beginning to build up a brand new HTML website to go somewhere with using Dreamweaver. I am also intends to integrate Wordpress to handle content from the website.
My questions are,
- How can i found lessons to integrate Wordpress to my HTML website on localhost (for testing reasons)?
- Can one add new webpages using wordpress?
- If i wish to migrate from HTML to ASP.Internet etc., could it be possible?
- Wordpress uses HTML. All of the markup WordPress creates is HTML.
- Yes. It is simple as choosing new page.
- They won't be the same factor. Using .internet means you'll use HTML for that markup. .internet is simply a framework you utilize.
If you wish to develop websites and also have a greater knowledge of the markup and code, make use of the code look at Dreamweaver.
To operate WordPress in your area, you will need to use a local server atmosphere (e.g. XAMPP, MAMP, WAMP), and after that you are able to virtually install exactly like you would on the normal server. Here is a good guide to installing WordPress locally.