I've a credit card applicatoin that creates Bills as PDF's using CakePHP 2..3. It shows them within the browser for that user to see and saves them as well. The application operates on a WAMP installation

This labored fine until I switched off a lot of apache modules I figured were bloat. Now checking the HTTP response headers this content type is text/html instead of application/pdf. Hence a stream of text is displayed

I'd switched from the Apache module 'mime' and 'header' that we thought was were the issue might lie however it did not solve it after reactivating them

The code is version controlled as well as on my Mac using its default install of Apache this works fine.

Can anybody point me that modules may be needed to create this content-Type properly.

Thanks

Leo