I want a critic or suggestion concerning the scenario seen on a single of large freelance sites,
It was the task offer (500$ budget):
- Clean, simple, unique, easy to use interface
- A Couple Of pages
- first page will be considered a full animated video &lifier some text, along with a button
pointing towards the second page
- second page is going to be an being approved sheet gathering customer info (Title,
Business Title(s), Address(s), Phone
No., Email, Preferred contact time
- data storage for that sheets. Place into database and email to some specific adress.
- admin part where only approved customers could login and take a look at
The medium bid was 200$. I'd an identical PHP script all prepared from the previous job and so i stated let us allow it to be cheap simply to win it. i Bided 160$ and also got Cost Excessive answer !! I guess this really is some outsourcing from another agency... but even so on the top of 160$ you'll still earn a nice income if you do not do twat.
Did I truly overprice this or even the guy is yet another slave-wage-delegate-to-mars #$%&lifier$ ?
Please be aware "overpriced" within the freelance sites world.