I've got a site. Wouldn't it help its Search engine optimization ranking basically allow Business to business business clients to repost the site's blog's Feed (I am considering while using partial Feed with backlinks towards the site to "find out more.Inch), will that boost Search engine optimization ratings?
(4) Must I be worried about this method harming my Search engine optimization ratings due to all of the duplicate content on different pages?
UPDATE: I believed it. Begin to see the answer I give below.
- iframes aren't any good.
- Serverside is a great option, although it necessitates the most work.
- RSS is a nice standard web format. Distribution happens constantly. The large search engines like google are wise enough to suggest towards the original source.
- It will not assist you to Much in Search engine optimization if whatsoever. However it could bring new traffic by reaching a larger audience.
- This is not a real programming related question.
Talking about the pagerank formula yes any links for your site from another site are useful. Meaning for those who have links out of your client's site to yours it'll improve your pagerank.
Duplicate content is not great on the internet generally because should they have a much better rank then you definitely they may really appear before you decide to but generally it ought to be okay especially if they're only posting title/description.
You need to provide them with an easy script tag to paste onto their page, such as this:
You emit RSS links rather if you would like. That's the good thing about this method, you've complete control. You also know which websites are becoming just how much traffic, which frequently works out to become helpful.
One bad thing is that the massive site will put force on your server. Also, a bug inside your code will affect everybody utilizing it, so there's some extra pressure there.
I finally solved this utilizing a technique known as JSONP (JSON with padding).
The feed content to syndicate:
A good example of how another domain can embed it on its site: