If I wish to develop a movie website much like IMDB. I'm able to possess the website ready to go. in the day I launch I'm able to keep up with the data up to date, but my question, i believe is How do i think about making that old data available say from 1900 to 2010
This is actually the challenge that i'm facing, can anyone share the understanding how to pull off this ? Which Strategy I'm able to follow to create a any wesbite to really make it to possess old and also the ongoing News
The technology I'm able to want to develop this site could be java, mysql, php
How do i think about making that old data available say from 1900 to 2010 * Means : I must upload the All of the movie data that is early
I do not begin to see the problem here. Just keep data for those movies within the database, and supply a means for that user to:
- qualify his/her searches having a time frame, and
- order the outcomes in date order.
I must upload the All of the movie data that is early
And it is there any reason why you cannot do that? (Aside from the apparent among not getting the information to begin with ...)
It may sound such as the problem you're worrying about is just one of incomplete or bad data. There's no simple means to fix that. You most likely have to devise a method for coping with it e.g.
- upload everything, after which do batch validation / cleanup works on the live database
- as above, but hide records until have passed validation
- validate each record while you make an effort to upload, and set individuals that fail validation on one for reds.
You should also have the ability to:
- identify common validation problems, and perform bulk corrections,
- change (e.g. tighten) the validation rules quickly and revalidate.
But this really is all standard stuff for any large data-oriented application. (And there have been easy solutions, everybody as well as their gran could be scraping the web and building databases. TANSTAAFL. )