I'm using wampserver to set up php, mysql, and apache simultaneously. And also to result in the installation simpler. Then yesterday I installed MS Sql Server and SAP Business One 2007.
Now I am unable to access localhost. And That I can't start my own project in php.
This is what I've done to date:
- Transformed the main harbour utilized by mysql, and apache.
- Uninstalled that old version of wamp. And installed the brand new version. That is version 5.1
- Back using the old configuration(old ports), attempted crippling all the services that is connected with sap and ms sql.
- Began and restarted apache, mysql in the wamp tray icon.
- Checked when the index.php is incorporated in the www directory root.
I transformed the ports, however i don't think that port conflicts may be the problem. Since, the tray icon of wamp always shows signs like its colored yellow if all of the services aren't began. How do i possibly trobleshoot and fix that one. It might be overkill basically reformatted my laptop because I can not access localhost. Help. I'd really be thankful greatly if you're able to produce some tips on how to cope with this.