I saw Eloquera db and was quite impressed by using it. Presently I am thinking developing my next project on Eloquera and never Sql Server. And So I have several questions by using it.
- So how exactly does Eloquera works in enterprise and high loads?
- So how exactly does it match up against other free and commercial RDBMSes (I am talking about performance)?
- Could it be stable enough and dependable being produced atmosphere?
- Is there some type of GUI tool like SQL Management Studio?
- Has anybody done any benchmarks evaluating Eloquera along with other RDBMSes?
An incomplete response to Q5 is offered through the licence from Eloquera:
- [You might not disclose the outcomes associated with a benchmark tests from the software to the 3rd party without Eloquera’s prior written approval
This isn't an infrequent restriction on DBMS. So, even when individuals have done benchmarking in-house, they aren't at liberty to let you know about the outcomes.