Is anybody going through what I am going through when you attend http://aentan.com/design/more-natural-design-comps/ and then click the Facebook Like button. After I click it, it changes to "1 person" and so the comment area seems but after half another it dates back towards the original like button like it didn't register my click.
I am while using social wordpress plugin on my small WordPress single.php template and all sorts of so on buttons on other pages work.
Basically take away the open graph meta data so on button works.
<meta property="og:title" content="<?php single_post_title(); ?>">
<meta property="og:type" content="article">
That's since you can either fill the needed Open Graph tags or otherwise with them whatsoever (which isn't suggested):
If you are using Open Graph tags, the next six are needed:
- og:title - The title from the entity.
- og:type - The kind of entity. You have to choose a kind in the listing of Open Graph types.
- og:image - The Hyperlink to a picture that signifies the entity. Images should be a minimum of 50 pixels by 50 pixels. Square images perform best, but you're permitted to make use of images as much as three occasions as wide because they are tall.
- og:url - The canonical, permanent Link to the page representing the entity. If you use Open Graph tags, so on button posts a hyperlink towards the og:url rather than the URL within the Like button code.
- og:site_title - An individual-readable reputation for your website, e.g., "IMDb".
- facebook:admins or facebook:application_id - A comma-separated listing of either the Facebook IDs of page managers or perhaps a Facebook Platform application ID. At least, include only your personal Facebook ID.
It occur to me also. Take a look at this really helpful facebook tool. It assisted to resolve my problem.