This is actually the situation:
I own a Google Applications for Business account.
I've two domains registered :
- mycompany.com the principal domain
- myapp.com that is another domain
Note: both domain names are validated and active.
I am focusing on a Google Application Engine web application and that i would like it to be around via myapp.com or world wide web.myapp.com.
What I have done to date :
- I have added the GAE web application like a service during my Google Applications account.
- I have attempted to alter the url but myapp.com does'nt come in the dropbox.
This factor begins they are driving me mad...
It does not appears possible ATM to bind an Application Engine application on the Google Applications Secondary Domain (seems like a bug).
However it works fine on Google Applications Domain Alias.
- Visit https://world wide web.google.com/a/cpanel/yourprimarydomain.com/DomainSettingsDomains
- Click Give a domain alias or perhaps a domain
- Choose Give a domain alias of fukifuki.com
- Follow instructions to ensure your domain
- See your Application Engine application dashboard
- Visit Application Configurations
- Click Add Domain
- Type the domain title of the primary Google Applications domain (not the alias)
- Click Add new URL
- Choose your domain alias in the dropdown list
- Click Add
- You'll be requested to include a CNAME to ghs.google.com inside your DNS configuration
Which should works.
google application engine doesn't allow mapping naked domain. use a redirect from myapp.com to world wide web.myapp.com.
"Because of recent changes, Application Engine no more supports mapping your application to some naked domain. In case your domain registrar supports URL redirects, you are able to redirect from http://yourdomain.com to e.g http://world wide web.yourdomain.com or http://appid.yourdomain.com."
Inside my goog application manage domain top of the page, Time passes to domain configurations -> add domain alias for world wide web.zzz-zzz-zzz.com. And So I added world wide web.zzz-zzz-zzz.org
Inside my domain registrar, I declare the next redirects:
zzz-zzz-zzz.com -> world wide web.zzz-zzz-zzz.com zzz-zzz-zzz.org -> world wide web.zzz-zzz-zzz.org
Next the next web addresses would really visit the same place:
- world wide web.zzz-zzz-zzz.com
- world wide web.zzz-zzz-zzz.org
that's the best way to get it done, money for free as well as your applications free of charge. We've got to set up microwave hubs Custom network shipping We've got to maneuver these web servers Individuals little maggots with token ring and mark-ups Yeah buddy, that's their very own share Individuals little maggots they have got their very own domain names That little maggot he's a billionaire