Quite simple question. I have written a module for joomla, But how do you have it to show on content pages? Every tutorial appears to read this quite simple problem. I can tell it within the module manager also it installs correctly.
Becasue it is in your Module Manager page, make certain it's enabled which it's set towards the appropriate access level (i.e. Public if you would like so that it is demonstrated for everybody, Registered for registered customers, etc.) Edit individuals configurations as necessary.
Then look into the module's position setting -- which will match a situation as defined inside your template using the code (whereby this situation "abc" may be the title of the position):
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="xyz" />
(This for Joomla 1.5 and can differ for other versions of Joomla)
Within the Module manager, open(Edit) your module.
- Within the Particulars section:
- Set the Enabled radio-button to true,
- Choose the positioning you need to display it in. (It should be specified by your template like such; ).
- Set the Access Level to public. (It will likely be displayed to everybody.)
- Within the Menu assignment area
- Choose Menus: All (It will likely be shown on all Pages.)
- Click the Apply button.
- Now choose within the Particulars area an order you need to display your module in.
- Click the Save button.
The above mentioned steps should display your module on every page within the front-end.
If doesn't you most correctly have to fix bugs inside your module.
this labored for me personally!
I believe the question wasn't about exhibiting the module, but much more about diplaying it inside posts, this labored for me personally: http://www.youtukan.com/joomla/how-to-insert-anything-module-inside-content-in-joomla-15.html