I coudn't discover the php that creates that or must i deactivate it in the Site admin?
You will need to make use of your own callback for
wp_list_comments() - take a look at Twenty Ten's comment callback
twentyten_comment() for example.
You will see a line something like
<?php if ( $comment->comment_approved == '0' ) : ?> <em><?php _e( 'Your comment is awaiting moderation.', 'twentyten' ); ?></em> <br /> <?php endif; ?>
You can virtually copy
twentyten_comment() to your own theme, getting rid of the block of code above, after which using
wp_list_comments('callback=my_comment_callback') in comments.php.
- Download and Install Notepad++.
- Open Notepad++
- Hit "Control-F" to obtain a Find dialog.
- Switch to the Get in Files tab ("Control-Change-F" might shortcut you here).
- Alter the filter to *.php
- Alter the place to your wordpress folder
- Make sure you have Search in Subdirectories enabled.
- Look for "Your comment is waiting for"