I've passenger fronted by Apache. Am attempting to have digest authentication for my Web addresses selectively. I've the next scenario.
- Location / must be digest authenticated under realm Foo
- Location /a need not be authenticated
- Location /a/b must be digest authenticated under realm Bar
This really is my config (pretty much):
<Location /> AuthName Foo AuthType Digest AuthDigestDomain / AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/foo_digest.users require valid-user </Location> <Location /a > Allow from all Satisfy Any </Location> <Location /a/b > AuthName Bar AuthType Digest AuthDigestDomain /a/b AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/bar_digest.users require valid-user <Location>
This is actually the outcome:
- Location / is under digest authentication Foo
- Location /a isn't under any authentication
- Location /a/b can also be not under any authentication
Am a newcomer for this. What shall we be held doing wrong?