When being able to access com_customers component in Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 on front-finish the applying instantly imports all plug ins from 'user' group. Clearly it's very helpful if a person does not are thinking about creating an element to merely pass some variables to some wordpress plugin.
Ok. let us allow it to be simplier:
- User will get an activation link: http://example.com/index.php?option=com_customers&task=edit&emailactivation=1&u=63&d077b8106=1 and clicks it.
- Obviously the component will omit emailactivation along with other params simply displying "Edit Profile Form" (or login form for visitors).
- Then JApplication imports all plug ins from 'user' group, which triggers __constructors
Essentially, with plugin's __constructor it's possible to setup simple action like that one below:
class plgUserAccountactivation stretches JPlugin amplifier $subject, $config)
Wow! It really works, there is no need to produce a whole controller to deal with one easy task.
But hang on one minute...
- Within the link change index.php?option=com_customers to index.php?option=com_user
- And let us put on Joomla 1.5...
Hey, hey, nothing happens com_user did not import anything whatsoever and __constructor wan't known as.
I'm very troubled with this in Joomla 1.5 and that i don't seem like writing whole component.
Should anybody possess some vibrant idea, please tell me.
Edit: I have solved my problem by delivering the hyperlink within the following form:
By doing this user plug ins are incorporated and __constructors are performed. But this really is so frivolous as task=logout does not really encourage to click within the link.
The issue with 1.5 is, that occasions tend to be more limited. You will find the following occasions available: Joomla 1.5 Wordpress plugin Occasions - User. I suppose therefore your wordpress plugin isn't started.
What about causeing this to be something wordpress plugin and checking for that activation within the URL/request qualities? Something similar to:
class plgSystemUseractiavation stretches JPlugin $application =&lifier JFactory::getApplication() $appName = trim(strtolower($application->getName())) if( $appName === 'site' )