presently i'm focusing on an internet site and also the client requires page curl effect within the top right corner from the page.What would be the best resource with this effect?

Take a look here

http://world wide

The most popular could be using jQuery.

Tell us if this sounds like that which you were searching for.


You can simply have stacked images (2 static gifs and animated presen) so when they hover within the image it produces the curling effect within the corner.

You have to produce the page curl being an image within an image editor for example Gimp or Illustrator (others available too). After that you can combine it with your site either because the background picture of a div via CSS (the most well-liked method) or with an img tag within the HTML document.