- what designs could make differ from a local host server like phpMyadmin along with a website hosting server
- is it feasible or convenient if your laptop [rather a pc] is converted to a serverHost
- it is possible to php script deliver to a computerized backup or sync of files
- inside a web-based application, what's best? running the codes first within the localhost or directly upload the codes within the webhost ??
waaa .. .i want some reaction to this
- Default designs on localhost servers are nearly as good as the designs hosting-companies offer.
- Just google, back-up is definitely possible.. hosting-companies gives 90% of times something within the controlpanel to backup your site.
- Always test on localhost then apply around the webserver watching the outcomes.