I've got a new site within the works while using Photocrati theme. My issues are mounting up with this particular theme, however for starters every link wherever or the way i place it within the site eventually ends up being made using the actual site URL in front of the URL I wish to render.

For instance, I finish track of http://www.mysiteurl.com/www.google.com when utilizing <a href="www.google.com">Google</a>. This really is happening within the WordPress after sales, in icons, as well as to hard coded anchor tags. I'm baffled because of it to express the minimal.

Also, my widgetized footer won't even let a hyperlink be clickable. No text can also be outlined. The current blogs widget shows the current posts, however, you can't click them.

I sure hope somebody can toss us a solution!

BTW, this really is occurring in most browsers on the Pc and a mac. The website URL in questions is kirstenleighphotography.com