Like pointed out within the title, i believe this really is undoubtedly one problem Automattic or Wordpress team cannot solve until regardless of what version Wordpress will use future. Within this question, i'm focusing towards the whitened screen of dying which i get whenever i wish to activate certain plug ins. I'm creating a site that needs me to make use of 30 plug ins. Yeah, many will say thats a lot of plug ins for any site, no surprise i'll obtain the whitened screen. However, this really is Wordpress, among the reason why makes Wordpress typically the most popular blogging service happens because the supply from the plug ins that will make you achieve your ultimate goal a lot sooner. For individuals who expert in php+wordpress development, everyone know hack the wordpress is preferable to using lots of plug ins like things i am doing however, most of wordpress customers aren't php guru. Many of them are common user much like me as well as just understand how to install and employ what are for sale to them.
To date, here the most popular steps we all do when obtain the whitened screen of dying (WSOD).
- Relabel the wordpress-content/plug ins folder title for example wordpress-content/plug ins-temp, this can deactivate all plug ins
- Much like me, i favor relabel the person wordpress plugin folder title, for example wordpress-content/plug ins/akismet to wordpress-content/plug ins/akismet-temp
- Next, reboot all of the plug ins 1 by 1, therefore we can know which wordpress plugin may be the reason
- Look for extra empty space in the finish from the wordpress plugin file, especially following the php closing tag ?> make certain there's no extra room following the tag. Make certain check in the theme functions.php file (if any) or even the wordpress plugin file.
- Boost the memory allocation for wordpress
Usually, your website is going to be normal again next. BUT this can still not solve this issue.
For me personally, this is annoying in my experience, particularly the step # 3. Exactly how should we know which wordpress plugin may be the reason?? In the to begin with, i figured the step # 3 can be a fact however i believe its wrong. WHY?
Like at this time, all of a sudden once i activate 25 plug ins, among wordpress plugin which i cannot reboot is Akismet. What? Akismet? Yes, the wordpress plugin dev through the Wordpress team itself. I understand the step # 3 above is really a lie if i activate Akismet first, the Akismet is triggered effectively. Not a problem whatsoever.
So at this time the issue is plug ins compatibility one of the plug ins. Just how can me like a normal user can identify which wordpress plugin that's not friendly as to the wordpress plugin??? Should i be using 30 plug ins, the number of odds in one wordpress plugin isn't compatible to every wordpress plugin???? how do i know which plug ins ought to be triggered first therefore the WSOD won't appear?
If there's error, maybe i may have a clue, nevertheless its an ordinary whitened screen. I'm unaware. This clash of plug ins in wordpress is actually an unsolved problem which makes me really stress.
Anybody understand how to fix this? A minimum of understand how to activate the plug ins via mysql?