I'm getting an issue on causeing this to be possible. I'm using XAMPP Tomcat 6.02 and Netbeans 6.9.1. I would like those to happen, localhost:8080/myProject/ to localhost/
I've made the main harbour 8080 to port 80 around the conf/server.xml. I'm getting an issue on making myProject to ROOT.
Here the steps I have adopted.
- Install XAMPP Tomat 6.
- Run it using port 8080
- Shutdown Tomcat
- Change port 8080 to port 80 on server.xml
- Removed the competition of labor directory
- Produced myProject on Netbeans 6.9.1 and hang its context road to /ROOT
- Start XAMPP Tomcat using XAMPP User Interface
- Used the project on Netbeans 6.9.1 using XAMPP Tomcat as set up server.
And also the finish from the, I am getting these error "The module is not used."
How could I resolve this?
Thanks, Cyril H.
One method to do that would be to move your built application under webapps/foo and configure server.xml with:
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps/foo" />
This can be a static (fixed) approach though and NB redeployment won't work as they are.