The publish describes the merchandise as "a platform like a service(PAAS) cloud solution for .Internet/Mono web programs" which may let it "deploy your internet programs effortlessly by utilizing Git or Mercurial simply by giving a push command" à la Heroku.
Beside this, hardly any is famous concerning the supporting infrastructure.
- Manos might be involved (tweet)
- Maybe CouchDB may be part through Ottoman API
- It appears like Redis may also be used (tweet)
Whoever else had the opportunity to collect concerning the choosen tools (texting, storage, ...) to aid the project ?
try asking on http://sinesignal.com/email/support/moncai/com/ , or on their own blog http://sinesignal.com/blog/archives/2010/11/11/presenting-moncai/
Some informations have been in this podcast.
EDIT: major highlights from podcast:
- deployment of ASP.Internet (MVC) programs a great deal simpler
- not far from what Heroku does, however for ASP.Internet
- located git or mercurial server for deployment
- custom cloud infrastructure according to posix systems and mono
- use of picking the runtime (mono 2.6 LTS for .Internet 3.5 or mono 2.8 for .Internet 4.)
- private beta - testing moncai with ~ 2k people
- fractional computing and billing
- free selection for enthusiast and designers with low traffic
- sandboxed security - each user have separate process for his stuff
- it's not necessary to be worried about load or scale
- add-ons for a number of stuff (batch jobs, ssl, ...)
- plans for ssh to personalize the VPSs
- you'll have the ability to choose from various frameworks like ASP.Internet (MVC), manos, ...