My wordpress admin is showing posts, pages, groups, &lifier tags. However, things are showing up around the frontend all right. I am running wordpress 3. and so far as I understand no configurations happen to be transformed, plug ins upgraded, etc because this started happening.
Also, when looking for plug ins I recieve the mistake "An Unpredicted HTTP Error happened throughout the API request." I am presuming this relates to the very first problem, but it might not be.
Thanks ahead of time for just about any help.
Seems like your Wordpress core files might have been corrupted throughout FTP'ing, have you got a URL?
To repair the API request:
1) Login for your FTP server
2) Visit wordpress-includes and edit class-http.php
3) Find: ‘timeout’ => apply_filters( ‘http_request_timeout’, 5),
4) Alter the value “5” to “30”, the worthiness is really is the amount of seconds prior to the server occasions out.
5) It ought to be this: ‘timeout’ => apply_filters( ‘http_request_timeout’, 30),