After attempting to move WordPress from local machine to my production machine, I've done the next:
- Import my current local database into production database
- Up-to-date my wordpress-config.php file with correct information
- Went into phpmyadmin, up-to-date 'siteurl' and 'home' with correct URL
- Finally, I could begin to see the wordpress site, and anything else works fine.
- After I attempt to sign in, however, it dangles. I do not get error messages, or free..
This is what Used to do, during my make an effort to repair it (not successful):
- Re-submitted wordpress-login.php file.
- obvious snacks, cache
both servers are utilizing IIS7.. any clues?
One factor I observed is the fact that, I can not login to the php based logins.. I attempted signing in phpmyadmin, however it did not work with me.
One factor I understand without a doubt is the fact that, the brand new server does not recognize index.php as default document. Could that be considered a problem?
Try altering all Web addresses within the database, not only the website and residential on options.
UPDATE wp_options SET option_value = replace(option_value, 'http://olddomain.com', 'http://newdomain.com') WHERE option_name = 'home' OR option_name = 'siteurl'; UPDATE wp_posts SET guid = replace(guid, 'http://olddomain.com','http://newdomain.com'); UPDATE wp_posts SET post_content = replace(post_content, 'http://olddomain.com', 'http://newdomain.com'); UPDATE wp_postmeta SET meta_value = replace(meta_value, 'http://olddomain.com', 'http://newdomain.com');